Thursday, April 5, 2012

Time flies...

Whew! What can I say? It's been a rollercoaster so far! I'm on my third solo grandbaby sitting stint after a hectic and rain sodden day at Ocean Park. We had a fabulous day at the Peak on Wednesday and a hot hot hot day at Disney on Tuesday. As well as that, we have visited Stanley, Temple Street Night Market (kids in tow), Kowloon Park (three times !) our pool (countless times; a big hit) and went to Discovery Bay for an afternoon with Elaine and Hannah. We also had lunch on Lamma. So tonight the babies are sleeping and everyone else is playing snooker at the clubhouse. Tomorrow I promise I will snap out of Granny mode and opt in to the night time activities. But then, who will mind the babies and get up at 7 for the early morning bottle? Mmm. Me of course! It's hard work, but I'll miss them so much when they go! Still, we have two full days and two evenings to go, so we'll get up to something before the grand departure.My computer has again developed a fault, maybe time to renew? So I am on Les' work computer, therefore no pics till I get myself organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment