Thursday, August 11, 2011

What's on in Hong Kong this weekend?

Well, for a start, my weekend began on Wednesday evening at the poetry club,with readings, chat and a few glasses of wine! Then on Thursday after a late afternoon laze at the pool, we went to Temple Street Spicy crabs for dinner. It's Friday morning here and I am off out to a meeting about the education programme I'm volunteering with, then meeting friends for coffee. After that, I need to get a manicure and pedicure.Tough life,eh?
Tomorrow we are going to look for a shopping mall in the shape of a big boat. We don't really need to buy anything, but it looks crazy so we want to find it. We have been invited to a BBQ in the evening and will meet up with my Australian friend and her husband there. An American ship is in town and an American friend is organising the BBQ for some of the ship's company. Sunday we plan to laze around at the pool, so necessaire after such a busy week, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment